Renovate to your own style and taste!
A smart choice for the astute investor or savvy first home buyer, this property is the perfect project for you to renovate to your own style and taste.
Structurally the property is sound, all that is required is a little TLC to bring this family home back to its former glory.
Light and bright, the spacious interiors are bathed in an abundance of natural light and there is more than enough room for the family to move and grow.
The property offers-
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms – The master bedroom has a fully renovated ensuite, the other family bathroom is in original condition.
- Attractive kitchen boasting a full suite of modern appliances
- Generous living and dining areas with attractive neutral floor tiles
- Spacious family lounge / games room located to the front of the home
- Fantastic alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Roller Shutters to the front of the home
- Gas hot water system
- Rear workshop
- Large 740 sqm block
Room for all your toys
This property has ample space for all your toys. There are two hard standing areas which are the perfect spots to keep your caravan and boat.
Those who are looking for a rear workshop that can be accessed from the front of the home will be impressed with this lay out. With a few minor adjustments this set up could be a real winner!
Convenient to all local amenities, Murdoch St John of God and the Fiona Stanley hospitals, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this spacious family home is perfect for the astute investor or savvy first home buyer and requires your action today.
The property is offered for sale by Fixed Date Sale, with all offers to be submitted by Thursday, 5th of November 2020
Please note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the Fixed Date Sale date.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859