Much Loved Family Home!
Set on a prime 711 sqm block in a peaceful cul de sac, this charming family home is perfect for the growing family looking for space and style. Loving cared for by its current owners, this home oozes the pride of ownership and is sure to impress.
The open plan kitchen / meals/ family and games rooms form the heart of the home and provide the ideal gathering point for family and friends.
The modern kitchen boasts plenty of storage space, attractive splash-backs and a full range of quality appliances.
A further formal lounge and dining area is located to the front of the home and offers the family an additional living zone they can utilise as required.
Four spacious bedrooms offer endless amounts of space for the family and guests alike. This includes a generous master suite with parents retreat, walk in robe and a private en-suite. There is also an additional family bathroom and powder room which services the remaining bedrooms.
The beautifully maintained gardens are simply stunning with a generous combination of lawn and manicured boarders. The fantastic alfresco entertaining area is perfectly positioned to maximise the tranquil surroundings and offers a beautiful space to relax and entertain with your family and friends.
Additional features include –
- Quality floor coverings & window treatments
- Freshly painted throughout
- Feature high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully fitted laundry with ample cupboard space
- Roller shutters and security screens fitted to all windows and doors
- Security System with intercom
- Double garage with shopper’s entry to kitchen and drive through access to the rear garden and workshop.
- Handyman’s 8m x 4m powered workshop – with Roller door entry
- Ample space to install a pool if you wish
- Mature fruit trees & Veggie Patch
Convenient to all local amenities the Fiona Stanley hospital, bus routes, local schools, lakes and walkways. This home is a pleasure to present and a viewing is highly recommended.
For more information please contact Tony Coyles on (08) 9418 8888.