Perfect for the Savvy First Home Buyer or Astute Investor!
Buyer Price Guide From $499,000
Take advantage of this outstanding buying opportunity that presents itself here at 8 Farrow Way Bibra Lake.
Situated on a Prime 705sqm CORNER BLOCK with DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (Subject to WAPC & Local Shire approval) this charming 3-bedrooms 1– bathroom family home is sure to impress!
The property features:
- 3 bedrooms – two have built in robes, the master bedroom has a semi en-suite bathroom and a walk-in robe
- 1 neat and tidy family bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family lounge overlooking the dome shaped alfresco entertaining area
- Additional family and living rooms to the front of the home
- Ducted air conditioning
- Quality window treatments and floor coverings throughout
- Security screens to all doors
- Security alarm
- Gas hot water system
- Double car ports
- Beautiful rear gardens with chicken coop and organic veggie patch
- Ample parking for all your cars, caravan, and boat
- Handyman’s garden shed
- Bore reticulation
- Prime 701sqm sub divisible block (Subject to WAPC & Local shire approval)
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this neat and tidy family home is perfect for the astute investor or savvy first home buyer and won’t last long!
The property is offered for sale by Fixed Date Sale, with all offers to be submitted on or before Tuesday, 18th of May 2021
Please note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the Fixed Date Sale date.
For more information, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859