Perfect For The Growing Family!
Buyer Price Guide From $675,000
Set on a huge 840sqm block in a peaceful cul de sac within the sought-after St Pauls Estate, this charming family home is perfect for the growing family looking for space and style.
Lovingly cared for by its current owners, the property has been beautifully maintained and styled with fresh modern tones, feature wallpaper, quality window treatments and floor coverings throughout.
At the heart of the home, the open plan living, and dining rooms combine effortlessly with the well – appointed kitchen to create a highly adaptable space. A spacious family lounge located to the front of the home, offers the family additional space to utilise when required.
Four spacious bedrooms offer endless amounts of space for the family and guests alike. This includes a generous master suite with a large walk-in robe and a private ensuite. There is an additional family bathroom that services the remaining bedrooms.
The picture – perfect rear gardens are simply stunning with a generous combination of lawn and manicured boarders. The fantastic alfresco entertaining area is perfectly positioned to maximise the tranquil surroundings and offers a beautiful space to relax and entertain with your family and friends.
Additional features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms – 3 of the bedrooms have walk-in robes, the fourth bedroom has a built-in robe.
- Additional Nursery / Study room located just off the master bedroom
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double garage with rear roller door – offering direct access to the large handyman’s 6m x 6m workshop
- Beautiful A framed alfresco area
- Sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Ample rear lawned area ideal for the children and pets to play and grow
- Gas hot water system
- Well-designed floor plan bathed in natural light
- Sought after North / South orientation
- Built in 1994 by Summit homes
- Prime 840 sqm block
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this stunning family home requires your action today and won’t last long!
This is a home the whole family will enjoy!
For more information, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859