A Hidden Family Gem!
Tranquilly nestled off the street and to the rear of a long driveway within the sought-after “St Paul’s Estate”, this fantastic Ross North built 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home defines the absolute best in contemporary style, comfort, and privacy.
Beyond double entry doors lies a splendid front master-bedroom where a walk-in wardrobe meets an intimate en-suite bathroom with a shower, vanity, and separate toilet.
A separate dining area precedes a spacious kitchen and family room – the latter boasting feature high vaulted ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, stylish light fittings, and seamless outdoor access to a fabulous entertaining alfresco with an attractive A-frame roof to match with the interior.
Large gorgeous double French doors reveal a light and bright games room that essentially doubles the amount of personal living options on offer and enjoys a pleasant view out to the rustic rear garden and its multiple courtyards.
Down the side of the property, you will find a hidden side lawn for the kids to play on without a worry in the world.
Back inside, an open plan study / activity area is also great for the young ones and sits between the third and fourth bedrooms.
Everybody’s needs will be catered for in the main family bathroom which boasts both a separate bath and a shower.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality window treatments and floor coverings throughout
- Large 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan and full-height built-in robes
- Large 3rd bedroom with a fan and BIR recess
- Large 4th bedroom with a fan and mirrored BIR’s
- Practical laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Electric window security roller shutters (to most windows)
- Gas hot-water system
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry and access to the rear
- Ample driveway parking space for your boat, caravan, trailer or all three
- Plenty of room for a potential “tradie’s” workshop at the end of the driveway
- Low-maintenance native gardens
- Large 763sqm block
- Built in 2003
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this well-designed family home is the perfect for the growing family and requires your action today.
The property is offered for sale by Fixed Date Sale, with all offers to be submitted on or before Tuesday, 29th of June 2021
Please note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the Fixed Date Sale date.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact The Tony Coyles Team on 0414 988 859