The WOW Factor!
Set on a prime 749sqm block, this stunning family home offers the very best in modern style and design and is sure to impress.
Quality built, the well-designed floor plan is ideal for the growing family with multiple living areas offering ample space for the family to move and grow.
Beautifully appointed, the interiors have an understated elegance accentuated by fresh modern tones, stunning studio grey boutique floorboards and soft mood lighting throughout.
At the heart of the home, the well-appointed kitchen has been carefully designed and boasts a full range of quality appliances.
Designed to fulfill all the requirements of the growing family, it offers-
- 4 spacious bedrooms (the master has a walk-in robe, parent’s retreat area and private courtyard)
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms (the master en-suite has just undergone a luxurious renovation)
- Huge kids’ activity and games rooms located to the front of the home
- Cosy family meals area – located just off the kitchen
- Stunning family lounge with built in bar area and striking raked ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Quality window treatments, floor coverings and plantation shutters throughout
- Fully fitted laundry
- Ample storage spaces
- Bore reticulated mature gardens
- Handyman’s workshop located to the rear of the garage- ideal for extra storage if needed
- 3KW 12 panel solar power system – helping you to say goodbye to those rising power bills.
- Ducted vacuum system
- Gas pot belly fire
The rear outdoor entertaining area is magnificent, with a beautiful A framed alfresco area overlooking the sparkling below ground swimming pool. Set amongst low maintenance rear gardens with feature soft mood lighting, this is a space the whole family will enjoy.
Convenient to all local amenities the Fiona Stanley hospital, bus routes, local schools, lakes and walkways. This home is simply outstanding and represents a unique buying opportunity.
Homes like this one are a privilege to present and a viewing is highly recommended.
For more information please contact Tony Coyles on 9418 8888.