A Wealth of Options!
Take advantage of this wonderful buying opportunity that presents itself here at 24 Parsons Avenue Manning.
Set on a prime 898 sqm sub divisible block (subject to WAPC & Local Shire approval) this original character cottage offers a wealth of options to the astute purchaser and requires your action today!
Renovate, Detonate, Retain and Sub divide or Build the Dream… you decide which option works for you!
- HUGE 898 sqm block
- Original character cottage – which can be retained, and sub divided
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Sleep out to the back of the property
- Jarrah floorboards
- Feature high ceilings
- Side access to rear with heaps of parking space for all your cars, caravan and or boats.
- A short walk to Challenger Reserve and the Canning River foreshore
- Close to Waterford Plaza, and several leading schools including Aquinas College, Penrhos College, Rossmoyne, Manning Primary School, and Curtin University.
Convenient to the Manning Hub and all local amenities, bus routes, parklands, and walkways this property is the perfect blank canvass for you to develop using your own style and taste.
This property is to be sold in a “as is” condition.
The property is offered for sale by Fixed Date Sale, with all offers to be submitted on or before Tuesday, 29th of March 2022
Please note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the Fixed Date Sale date.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859