The Pride of Ownership!
Positioned on an easy care 513sqm block in the sought-after St Paul’s estate, this immaculate 4-bedroom 2-bathroom family home has been lovingly cared for by its current owners of the past 16 years and radiates the pride of its ownership.
Quality built by Webb & Brown-Neaves, the well-designed floor plan exudes comfort and style with a relaxed, yet sophisticated feel. The interiors are light filled and are finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
At the heart of the home, the open plan kitchen / meals / family and games areas effortlessly combine to create a highly adaptable space. A spacious lounge / dining area located to the front of the home, offers additional space for the family to move and grow.
The well-appointed kitchen combines both form and function and boasts a full range of appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry and all the bench space and storage anyone could desire.
Outside, the picture-perfect gardens are simply stunning with a generous combination of lawn and manicured borders. The fantastic alfresco area is perfectly positioned to maximise the tranquil surroundings and offers a beautiful space to relax and entertain with your family and friends
Additional features of the home include –
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- 2 Well-appointed bathrooms – (one is an en-suite to the master suite)
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Security screens
- Automatic reticulation
- Handyman’s storage shed / workshop
- Gas hot water system
- Prime 513 sqm block
- Convenient to several major shopping centres
- 2-minute walk to connecting bus routes
- 3-minute walk to Bibra Lake reserve
- 4-minute drive to Murdoch university
- 5 minutes’ drive to the Fiona Stanley hospital
- 7-minute drive to Murdoch Train station
- A short bike ride to local schools and play areas.
- Easy access to the Kwinana freeway
This immaculate home is perfect for the astute buyer and requires your action today!
Homes like this are a pleasure to present and a viewing is highly recommended.
For more information please contact Tony Coyles on (08) 9418 8888.