Low Maintenance Living!
Buyer Price Guide From $500,000
Set on an easy care 363sqm block, this charming family home is ideal for the astute investor or small family looking to purchase a low maintenance property in this sought-after suburb.
Quality built by Ross North homes in 2002, the floor plan exudes comfort and style and is sure to impress.
The open plan kitchen and dining rooms form the heart of the home and integrate perfectly with the rear living room which offers the family additional space to move and grow.
The property features:
- 4 good sized bedrooms – the master bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in robe, all the other bedrooms have built in robes.
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Oversized study / 5th bedroom
- Open plan living areas
- Additional family lounge to the rear of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full CCTV Security system
- Gas hot water system
- Double car port
- Neat rear courtyard with shade sails
- Handyman’s garden shed – ideal for extra storage
- Built in 2002 – only 19 years young
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this property represents great value and won’t last long!
For more information, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859