Delightful Cooby Cottage in a Prime Location!
Overlooking the beautiful park-lands of Rinaldo Reserve, this delightful Cooby Cottage has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and provides buyers a wonderful opportunity to secure a great property (with development potential) in a prime location close to Fremantle, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and the freeway.
With a warm inviting feel throughout, the new lucky buyer will feel so at home and be touched with the peace and tranquility of this wonderful property.
The free-flowing interior comprises of three bedrooms and a neat and tidy family bathroom. The fully renovated kitchen boasting all the latest appliances and breakfast bar, forms the center hub of the home and combines effortlessly with the living areas to create a great space the whole family can enjoy.
A separate living / sun room at the rear of the home opens out onto the tranquil rear gardens which boast manicured lawns, mature fruit trees and a deluxe chook pen!
The rear gardens are simply superb and provide the perfect setting for the children and pets to play and grow.
Features of the property include –
- Stunning Jarrah floor boards throughout
- Feature high ceilings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Brand new solar hot water system
- Great Alfresco entertaining area
- Detached single garage / workshop
- Heaps of additional parking space for your caravan, boat and or equipment.
- Prime 728sqm block zoned R30 with development potential
- Perfectly positioned adjacent to beautiful park-lands
- Brimming with Character and Charm!
Homes of this quality are a pleasure to present and a viewing is highly recommended
|For more information, please contact Tony Coyles on 9418 8888|