Modern Low Maintenance Living!
Buyer Price Guide From $500,000
Perfectly positioned on an easy care 454 sqm block, this 4-bedroom 2-bathroom family home is perfect for those who are seeking modern low maintenance living and is sure to impress.
The well-designed floor plan exudes comfort and style with a relaxed, yet spacious feel. The interiors are light filled and are finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The well-appointed kitchen combines both form and function with a full range of appliances, a dishwasher, built in pantry and banks of cupboard space.
To the front of the home, there is an additional family lounge which offers the family extra space to move and grow.
The property features:
- 4 good sized bedrooms – the master bedroom is huge and boasts an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in robe, all the other bedrooms have built in robes.
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen / meals / family living areas
- Additional family lounge to the front of the home
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Double garage
- Spacious rear courtyard with large A framed alfresco area
- Handyman’s garden shed – ideal for extra storage
- Well-designed floor plan bathed in natural light
- Built in 2002
Convenient to all local amenities, the St John of God & Fiona Stanley hospitals, Murdoch University, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways this well-designed family home requires your action today and won’t last long!
The property is offered for sale by Fixed Date Sale, with all offers to be submitted on or before Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
Please note: The seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the Fixed Date Sale date.
For more information, please contact Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859